Feeding America is hosting a drive-thru mobile food pantry from 10:00am – 12:00pm every Thursday (May 28 – June 25, 2020) at the Fox Valley Technical College (1825 Bluemound Dr., Appleton, WI 54912).
How it Works:
- Do not exit your vehicle at any time.
- Follow directions of posted signs.
- Have room in your vehicle’s trunk or backseat to accommodate box of food.
- Please wait patiently while others are served.
Feeding America Eastern Wisconsin has partnered with the USDA to distribute healthy food directly to high-need areas. Refrigerated trucks transport the food in pre-packed boxes to a drive-thru style distribution where clients take what they need, free of charge.
* Quantities are limited and will be given away on a first come, first served basis.
* Limit ONE box per vehicle unless picking up on behalf of a homebound individual.