Feeding America Eastern Wisconsin has partnered with the U.S. Department of Agriculture to distribute healthy food directly to high-need areas, free of charge.
- Quantities are limited and will be given away on a first come, first served basis.
- Limit ONE box per vehicle unless picking up on behalf of a homebound individual.
How it Works:
- OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
- Do not exit your vehicle at any time.
- Follow directions of posted signs.
- Have room in your vehicle’s trunk or backseat to accommodate box of food.
- Please wait patiently while others are served.
Oshkosh Date and Location:
|Mondays: June 1 – 22||UWO, Kolf Sports Center||785 High Avenue, Oshkosh, WI 54901 Parking Lot 7||10 a.m. – 12 p.m.|
For more locations in the Fox Valley, see flier here: Farmers to Families Food Box Final
For more information, please visit: https://feedingamericawi.org/farm-to-family-fox-valley-distribution/