The Winnebago County 4-H Educational Endowment Fund Committee is looking for 2 new members to serve 3-year terms on the committee. Committee members must be approved by the Winnebago County 4-H Leaders’ Association Board of Directors.
Responsibilities of committee members include the following:
- Grow assets of the Fund.
- Create and implement efforts to engage others in learning about the fund and recognize contributors.
- Meet a minimum of three times each year, preferably in Jan., April and Sept.
- Establish annual goals.
- As needed, the committee shall form sub-committees to carry out and be accountable for actions decided by the full committee.
- ln cooperation with the Oshkosh Community Foundation an annual report will be prepared regarding contributions and status of the fund.
- ln cooperation with the 4-H Leaders Association annual recognition of major donors will be offered.
If you know of someone who would be a good fit for the committee or wish to volunteer yourself, please contact the office or Herb Numrich at email@example.com