Do you want to be a leader for change in your organization? Are you looking to create a healthier and more compassionate work environment for all?
Please join us for the opportunity to learn about the Trauma-Informed Roadmap, a free, downloadable toolkit that will assist you in implementing trauma-informed practices at your place of business.
As an attendee, you’ll walk away with guidance on using the toolkit and how to train others within your organization on implementing the principles in the toolkit
What: Trauma-Informed Roadmap Orientation and Training
When (select one):
Printed orientation materials will be mailed to the first 75 participants that register by deadlines below
• Monday, February 1, 2:00-3:30pm Register by Jan 18 to receive printed session materials via USPS
• Tuesday, February 23, 9:00-10:30am Register by Feb 9 to receive printed session materials via USPS
Training provided by:
• Mandi Dornfeld, Human Development and Relationships Educator, University of Wisconsin Madison Extension – Winnebago County
• Carlyn Andrew, Senior Director of Counseling & Training, Boys & Girls Clubs of Fox Valley
Who should attend:
• Those with a base knowledge of trauma-informed care
• Anyone planning to download the Trauma-Informed Roadmap toolkit
• Those interested in implementing trauma-informed practices within their organization
• Those already implementing trauma-informed practices within their organization and are ready to take the next steps
Where: ZOOM Video Conference Registration: https://forms.gle/DV3avXyT1UyqdnD49
Attendance is limited to two people per organization so please reserve your spot early!
Need Assistance with Registration? Please contact Jody Bezio, Administrative Assistant of Extension Winnebago County (firstname.lastname@example.org or 920-232-1974)
General Questions? Please contact Mandi Dornfeld, Human Development and Relationships Educator of Extension Winnebago County (email@example.com or 920-427-9075).