Sunday, November 7th. All Cloverbuds are welcome to attend! Registration begins at 12:30 PM. Youth will enjoy crafts, games and fun activities. Crossover (parents encouraged to attend) begins promptly at 2:45PM.
Please RSVP by calling 920.232.1970. Registration deadline is October 29th.
DEADLINE TO REGISTER IS NOV 5TH
CEDAR CREST FLAVOR CREATION CONTEST
RE-ENROLLMENT DEADLINE IS NOVEMBER 20TH
Re-Enroll NOW! Beginning Nov 20th, all county wide emails and newsletters will go out to only those that are enrolled by the deadline.
- Instructions on how to re-enroll in 4HOnlne: 2.0: https://4h.extension.wisc.edu/files/2020/09/4HOnline.v2.Family.Enrollment.Guide_.pdf
- Project Selection Deadline (for fair entry) : January 31st. This date is firm and no changes will be allowed past this date.
Youth, choose ALL the projects that *SPARK* your interest!
ANNUAL LEADER TRAINING (SAVE THE DATE)
4-H HOLIDAY PARADE FOR PARKVIEW & DRIVE THRU HOT CHOCOLATE & COOKIES
Sunday, December 5th
Ridgeway 4-H invites your club to join in the fun! Decorate your vehicle in a holiday fashion and put smiles on the faces of the Parkview residents.
Meet at the JP Coughlin Center Parking Lot at 2:45pm. The parade around the building to wave to residents will start at 3pm and we will circle 2 times.
Dana and Sarah will pass out hot chocolate and cookies to all participants in the JPCC parking lot AFTER the parade. Please email email@example.com with total number participating from your club no later than December 1st so we can plan on how many cookies to serve.
- 11/29/21: Making Trail Mix – Voting and Roberts Rules for Cloverbuds (Leadership)
- 12/13/21: Make A Holiday Gift Ornament (Arts/Crafts)
- 1/17/22: Marshmallow Catapults (STEM)
- 2/14/22: Valentine Celebration (Culture & Music)
- 3/14/22: Pi(e) Day (Math and Baking Fun)
- 4/11/22: Get Popping! All About Popcorn (Agriculture)
- 5/16/22: What Do Seeds Need? (Plant Science)
- 6/13/22: Healthy Choices with FoodWIse
- July/2022 TBD: Cloverbud Camp!
2022 SAVE THE DATES (more info to come):
March 12-13: 4-H Arts Camp @ WI Lion Camp in Rosholt, WI