Paper copies will be mailed out as well.
HALLOWEEN COSTUME AND PUMPKIN CONTEST FOR 4-H YOUTH!
Email email@example.com a photo of your costume and or pumpkin no later than Nov 5th. Winners will receive Culvers Gift Cards!
See attached flyer
LOOKING FOR TWO YOUTH IN GRADES 8 AND UP WHO LOVE ART!
I am excited to announce that we are teaming up with Waupaca, Outagamie and Calumet counties to bring you 4-H Art Retreat on March 12-13, 2022 at WI Lions Camp near Stevens Point. This year’s theme is “Tell me your story, show me your art. The overnight retreat will be filled with fun visual, musical and theater arts! I am in need of two youth that are willing to serve as a youth leader on our planning committee. These youth will meet over zoom (for the most part) with the other counties to plan out camp! It is expected that you would also attend camp the weekend of March 12th.
4-H CLUBS NEEDED TO HELP SET UP/TAKE DOWN AN EVENT (donation will be made)
Echoes of the Past will be taking place the weekend of February 26, 2022. This event needs one or two 4-H clubs willing to help with set up (Feb 24th @ 4PM) and take down (Feb 26th @ 3PM) of table chairs, etc at the Sunnyview Expo Center. A donation will be made to clubs that help out! Please contact Brian Bradley for more info NO LATER THAN NOV 1ST! (920) 233-5332 or firstname.lastname@example.org
RE-ENROLLMENT DEADLINE IS NOVEMBER 20TH
Re-Enroll NOW! Newsletters and email updates will only go out to those enrolled by Nov 20th! Please refer to the Sept/Oct newsletter for more info.
- Instructions on how to re-enroll in 4HOnlne: 2.0: https://4h.extension.wisc.edu/files/2020/09/4HOnline.v2.Family.Enrollment.Guide_.pdf
- Project Selection Deadline (for fair entry) : January 31st. This date is firm and no changes will be allowed past this date.
Youth, choose ALL the projects that *SPARK* your interest!
NEW CLOVERBUD WORKSHOPS AND RECORD BOOK FOR 2021-22
- 11/29/21: Making Trail Mix – Voting and Roberts Rules for Cloverbuds (Leadership)
- 12/13/21: Make A Holiday Gift Ornament (Arts/Crafts)
- 1/17/22: Marshmallow Catapults (STEM)
- 2/14/22: Valentine Celebration (Culture & Music)
- 3/14/22: Pi(e) Day (Math and Baking Fun)
- 4/11/22: Get Popping! All About Popcorn (Agriculture)
- 5/16/22: What Do Seeds Need? (Plant Science)
- 6/13/22: Healthy Choices with FoodWIse
- July/2022 TBD: Cloverbud Camp!
Sunday, November 7th. All Cloverbuds are welcome to attend! Registration begins at 12:30 PM. Youth will enjoy crafts, games and fun activities. Crossover (parents encouraged to attend) begins promptly at 2:45PM.
Please RSVP by calling 920.232.1970. Registration deadline is October 29th.
We will discuss the upcoming year and make plans to expand the project committee and make the Dairy Project more active and educational for any youth enrolled or interested in enrolling in the Dairy Project.Please bring questions, suggestions and ideas to grow the Dairy Project in Winnebago County.
4-H COUNTY-WIDE FOODS PROJECT ZOOM
There will be a county-wide Foods Project Zoom on December 13th @ 7PM! All 4-H Foods Project youth and leaders are encouraged to attend!
Register at: https://bit.ly/3CrPpoL
There will be a 4-H County-Wide Dog Project meeting on December 16th @ 6:30 PM at JPCC The Dog Project would like to discuss the following topics:
-The pros and cons of chartering the Dog Project as a group
-Youth leadership opportunities within the Dog Project
-2022 Dog Show: Fair or Kennel Club?
-Educational workshops – what are your needs?
There will be a fun holiday dog treat activity planned for this meeting. Please register so we can plan for ingredients at: https://forms.office.com/r/RuMfQkqYHj
- January 28-29, 2022: 4-H Teen Leadership Winter Camp @ WI Lions Camp in Rosholt, WI
- February 5, 2022: Winnebago County 4-H FUN DAY!
- March 12-13, 2022: Art Retreat! “Tell me your story, show me your art”