MARCH / APRIL NEWSLETTER IS AVAIALBLE ONLINE
FARM WI DISCOVERY CENTER FIELD TRIP OPEN TO ALL WINNEBAGO COUNTY 4-H-ERS!
Sponsored by the Winnebago County 4-H Dairy Project
- Saturday, March 11, 2023
- Cost $5 per person
- Limited to 50 people
- 9AM depart by bus from JPCC – 10AM Arrive at Discovery Center – 1PM Head back to JPCC
- Register NOW at: : https://forms.gle/PiRtYCHR9gtWNB7Y8
OTHER DAIRY PROJECT NEWS
Rosendale Dairy Tour
- Saturday, April 22. 2023
- Tour begins at 9am
- Meet at the farm. Carpooling encouraged.
- Limit 25 people, only open to Dairy enrolled youth
- Register at: https://forms.gle/mftosfTxToSLvWWS8
May 13 – Q2 Business meeting & Getting Started with Dairy Activity Day at Ewald Farm
SUMMER CAMP EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION ENDS TODAY!
June 27-30th at Upham Woods
This year’s theme is Under the Sea!
Early Bird: $145
After March 3rd: $170
Download Registration Form: https://winnebago.extension.wisc.edu/4h/camp/
CAMP CHAPERONES NEEDED
We are in need of 1 more female camp chaperones for this summer’s 4-H camp. If you enjoy the outdoors and working with our 4-H youth, please contact Dana Berger!
2023 Summer Camp: June 27-30th at Upham Woods, WI Dells
4-H HORSE & PONY PROJECT TACK SALE
March 4th at Sunnyview Exposition Center – Opens at 9AM
2023 RABBIT FUN SHOW
It’s fun show time! We will once again be putting on a raffle, donations are welcomed and encouraged from clubs and individuals!
April 22nd at Winnebago County Fairgrounds – Barn A
ENTRY FEES: $1.00 per entry. Please bring your own lunch! We are the only ones on the fairgrounds (as of right now) so no hot food will be available this year. We may offer this again in the future, but for now we will be limited to water and snacks as sale items just to make things easy.
Not listed on the flyer: We will be STARTING with Showmanship in the morning, with the breed show starting after the conclusion of showmanship. See attached flyer for all the details.
SRING 4-H PIZZA SALE
SELL THOSE PIZZAS!
For Just $7 You Get:
- a FRESH, handmade 12-inch pizza with your choice of toppings: cheese, cheese & pepperoni, cheese & sausage or cheese & sausage/mushroom
- Over 1/2 pound mozzarella cheese on each pizza
- Total weight of each pizza is approximately 21 oz.
- Local company Knaus Cheese is our supplier
Online ordering option: https://winnebago4hleaders.square.site/
Or download the pizza order form here: https://winnebago.extension.wisc.edu/files/2022/12/Member-Order-Form-Pizza-23.pdf
Important Pizza Dates:
- Online ordering closes on March 15th
- Pizza Count Night: March 16th / 6-8PM / JPCC
- Pizza Making Set Up: March 31st
- Pizza Making: April 1st
Help is needed for pizza making. Sign up at: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/8050c4ca9ad2cabfc1-spring1#/
MARCH CLOVERBUD WORKSHOP
Let’s Learn About Sound!
Cloverbuds will learn about sound waves and how even though we cannot see them, we know that they are there!
March 20th – 6:30PM at JPCC
Register by March 12th: https://bit.ly/3y3Eotd
SAVE THE DATE! – 2023 CLOVERBUD DAY CAMP
Friday, August 18th
Heckrodt Wetland Reserve
More info to come…
We are looking for camp counselors in grades 6 and up. If interested, email:firstname.lastname@example.org