Are you looking to raise confident, healthy teens? Do you want to build strong relationships with your teens? Do you have a concern about your teen’s behavior? This virtual class is for you! Come fill your toolbox with strategies to make parenting easier and more joyful.
This virtual program is for parents and caregivers of teens 12 to 16 years of age. We will send class information via email to parents and caregivers who register.
Classes meet via Zoom on Wednesdays from 11:00 am to 12:30 pm
Class topics vary – choose one or as many as are relevant to you.
Summer 2023 Schedule:
REGISTER AT: https://go.wisc.edu/25i9j2
- July 19th – Raising Responsible Teenagers Seminar
- July 26th – Raising Competent Teenagers Seminar
- August 2nd – Getting Teenagers Connected Seminar
- August 9th – Coping With Teenagers’ Emotions
- August 16th – Building Teenagers’ Survival Skills
- August 23rd – Getting Teenagers to Cooperate
Classes Facilitated By: Tracy Henegar, Bayfield & Douglas County Extension 715-395-1426