The Winnebago County 4-H Newsletter is published once every two months by the 4-H Program Coordinator of Extension Winnebago County. This newsletter contains information about upcoming events, applications, program changes and so much more.
ALL 4-H members and leaders are notified by email when the Newsletter is published.
- 4-H families may request a PRINTED copy of the newsletter to be MAILED to them by setting their correspondence preference in 4HOnline to “mail” (4-H families will still receive all email communications, as we send email to everyone regardless of their preference).
- Need MAIL or EMAIL sent to multiple parents, caregivers and/or households? No Problem! Contact our office to help get your 4HOnline profile set up to best communicate with your family.
- Not enrolled in 4-H, but want to receive a copy of our newsletter? Please contact our office to be added to our mailing list.
- NONE this month
January – February 2020
November – December 2019
- NONE this month
September – October 2019
July – August 2019
No Inserts this month. Other Helpful Fair Information:
- Fair Ticket Tips for 4H Families (printed insert in May-June News & Views)
- 4-H: The Fun Starts Here! Join us at the Winnebago County Fair
(information on FREE daily activities provided by 4-H youth & adult leaders)
May – June 2019
March – April 2019
No inserts this month!
January – February 2019
- Members How-To Form – 2019 MARCH SALE
- Member Pizza Order Form – 2019 MARCH SALE
- 4-H Fun Day Registration Form 2019
October – November 2018
- 2018 Family Banquet Information Form
- Member Pizza How-To Form
- Member – Pizza Order Form
March – April 2018
- News & Views – Mar-Apr 2018
- 4-H Summer Camp Youth Camper Application 2018
January – February 2018
- News & Views Jan-Feb 2018
- 4-H Fun Day Registration