Each year there are numerous events and activities that are supported by the Winnebago County 4-H Leaders’ Association.
- Project Events/Materials
- 4-H Camps
- County Fair Youth Exhibitor Support
- Recreational Events like the Annual Halloween Roller-Skating Party & other FUN events
- Member & Leader Awards and Recognition
- State, National, and International Leadership opportunities for your youth
The Association budget comes from annual fundraisers and generous donations from community members.
Support this year’s programs/activities
Thank you for donating to the 4-H program! The Winnebago County 4-H Leaders’ Association is a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation, so your gift is tax-deductible.
Please send your gift to:
Winnebago County 4-H Leaders’ Association
625 E County Road Y
Oshkosh, WI 54901
Please include if there is a specific person or fund that the contribution is given in honor or memory of. If you are honoring a person, please include their address.
Donate to the Educational Endowment Fund
Support long-term financial stability and growth of the program
The Winnebago County 4-H Endowment Fund was established to supplement the annual 4-H Leaders’ Association budget. The endowment will provide future financial stability to:
- Expand 4-H educational programs
- Offer assistance to assure affordability for participation in educational experiences
- Create new 4-H programming opportunities for youth in Winnebago County
Since its inception, the fund has collected over $30,000 in donations from businesses, former Key Award winners, alumni, 4-H leaders/volunteers, members, clubs and many other supporters throughout Winnebago County. The Winnebago County 4-H Educational Endowment fund is managed by the Oshkosh Area Community Foundation.
To donate by mail:
- Make checks payable to the Oshkosh Area Community Foundation
- Include a memo indicating that the donation should go to the
“Winnebago County 4-H Educational Endowment fund”
- Oshkosh Area Community Foundation
230 Ohio Street, Suite 100
Oshkosh, WI 54902
To donate online: