New Community Garden
The garden site is located east of the Sunnyview Expo Center and the Oshkosh Y Tennis Center on County Rd Y. The enterance is on the north side of the road.
770 E. County Rd Y
Oshkosh, WI 54901
**There are garden plots available to rent this growing season. If you are interested in renting a plot, please call our office at 920-232-1970 and we can help you get registered!**
20 x 80 ft plots are $30 (limited availability), 20 x 25 ft plots are $9 (limited availability), and 20 x 40 plots available for $15
The Community Gardens are NOW OPEN!
We apologize for the delay in opening the community gardens. Due to the unprecedented times of the COVID-19 situation and the Safer at Home order, completing improvements at the community gardens happened slower than anticipated. In addition, as we move forward we are taking steps to support the safe operation of the community gardens while minimizing the spread of COVID-19.
Therefore, we have met with community partners and have determined additional guidelines that need to be implemented to provide a safe environment at the community gardens. All gardeners are expected to follow the additional guidelines outlined below.
- Follow all new and existing garden policies.
- If the community garden is crowded, avoid gardening at that time.
- Limit interactions and time spent in the garden.
- Limit the number of individuals from a family coming to the garden.
- Maintain social distancing (6 feet between individuals).
- Wearing a facial mask when other gardeners are present is encouraged.
- Do NOT visit the garden if you are feeling sick, showing signs of illness, or have had contact with anyone who is sick or has shown signs of illness.
- Wash/sanitize your hands before and after visiting the garden.
- Minimize contact with surfaces (e.g., doorknobs, gates, latches, railings)
- Wash your hands and any produce you bring home to reduce contamination