Educational Travel Experiences provide opportunities for youth to learn skills and meet new people from beyond the club/county level. Whether you’re interested in developing project-related skills, expanding your leadership abilities, exploring civic engagement, learning about the government, discovering national history or becoming involved in 4-H at a state, national or even international level – there’s an opportunity for you! Traveling with and meeting other 4-Hers is a wonderful Educational Experience that you do not want to miss! Check out the opportunities below.
Need help funding one of these amazing opportunities? The Winnebago County 4-H Leaders’ Association provides sponsorships for many of these great opportunities. See applications below for process and deadlines to apply:
- For sponsorships for State Travel Experiences (American Spirit, Citizen Washington Focus, Space Camp, WI 4H & Youth Conference, National 4-H Youth Congress & National 4-H Conference) use this application:
Travel Funding Application 2019
- For sponsorships for ANY OTHER learning opportunity you participate in, use this form:
Funding Request Form 2019
Fundraising and/or Payment Plans can also be used to help fund Travel Experiences. Please contact the Extension Office (920-232-1974) and/or 4-H Program Coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org) to arrange one of these options.
State Travel Experiences
- Space Camp (Grades 6-8)
- American Spirit Experience (Grades 8-10)
- WI 4-H Youth Conference (Grades 7-10)
- Citizen Washington Focus (CWF) (Grades 10-12)
- 4-H National Congress (Grades 10-12)
- 4-H National Conference (Grades 10-12)
- Art Beat (Grades 3-5)
- Art Camp (Grades 6-8)
- Art Lab (Grades 9-13 & Adults)
- State Teams (Drama Company, Art Team, Communication Team) (Grades 9-13)
- Winter Leadership Camp (Grades 6-8)
- Fall Forum (Grades 7-13 & Adults)
- Wisconsin Leadership Council (WLC) (Grades 9-11 & Adults)
Wisconsin 4-H International Programs
Wisconsin 4-H International Programs emphasizes the 4-H values of belonging and understanding through international exchange. In today’s ever changing world the skill of global citizenship becomes more and more important all the time. Help the youth in your community build bridges and connect with others from around the world!
- Homestay Abroad
- Host for One Month
- Host for an Academic Year
Adults (21 and over) are needed to help support youth on all of the above opportunities. Please contact the Extension Office to find out how to become a chaperone today!
Extension Office (920-232-1974) and/or 4-H Program Coordinator (email@example.com)