FREE Relationship Help for Couples in All Life Stages
Having a strong relationship with your romantic partner can be hard. And when you need help, finding trustworthy support can be difficult. The Strong Couples Program can help.
The Strong Couples Program is:
- 6 self-paced online modules. Topics include: communication, commitment, problem-solving, and fun & friendship.
- 5 brief video calls with a trained coach.
The Strong Couples Program is free!
This program is for couples together 6 months or longer, in all life stages. This educational program is NOT counseling. The program teaches couples to use tools to improve their relationship.
Benefits to Couples
Why should you and your partner consider the Strong Couples Program?
- The Strong Couples Program is one of the most scientifically-supported online programs for couple relationships.
- It is supported by multiple research studies that show that couples who participate demonstrate improved relationship and individual well-being compared to couples who do not participate in the program.
- The program has helped thousands of couples to date.
The Strong Couples Project is led by the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign and the University of Illinois Extension. The University of Wisconsin-Madison Extension is a partner of this project.